Friday, August 26, 2011

Lots of Reviews...and More Reviews!

So if you've seen my "Lots of Reviews on Lots of Products" video you'll know that I reviewed a variety of makeup by a variety of brands. Here's my grading again on the products (just in case ya missed it)!!!

1.Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeliners - B
     I gave this a B because they were so difficult to put on my upper lid; on the lower lid, it looked fabulous!

2. NYX lip liners, lipsticks and jumbo lip pencils - A+
     It's NYX Fix :)!!! I can't express how much I love these products. They're creamy, pigmented and long
     wearing!

3. ELF Mist and Set - B
     I believe this is more of a "mist" then a "set"; but works great for your makeup brushes when using a
     baked shadow!

4. ELF Waterproof eyeliner - C-
     This was the lowest score of all the products. The liner is dry an very difficult to put on.

5. ELF Complexion Perfection - B
      This is a great light weight powder that can cancel out redness; not perfect but it works!

6. Cover Girl blush - A+
     Best drugstore blush in my opinion; its pigmented and definitely lasts all day!

7. ELF Mineral eyeshadows - A+
     One of the best products that ELF makes; try these out, you won't be sorry, I promise!!!

8. ELF Cream Shimmer quad - B
     One word: crease crease crease!! These will crease immediately on you but they are wonderful for
      highlighting.

9. NYX Eyebrow pencil - A+
     Great eyebrow pencil tat lasts all day!

10. Maybelline Falsies and XXL Pro Mascara - A+
      The most reached for mascara for me! The XXL Pro has to the two sized brushes so you can go simple
       or you can go voluminous!!

11. Tremme Dry Shampoo - B
       It's not the miracle worker against "dirty" hair but it definitely tones down the "oily", "greasy" look!

12. NYX Caribbean Palettes - A+
       These palettes are hand down awesome...so go pick some up!

This is where I got my NYX stuff for a great price:   http://www.porkdaisy.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment