Saturday, January 26, 2013

My 50 Shades of Grey Playlist!


My 50 Shades of Grey Playlist:

Hey y’all! So like I’ve explained before, when I read a good book my mind instantly starts to create a playlist of songs that remind me of the book whether it’s the characters or situations on the book. Here is the songs that kept playing in my head or ones that I heard and instantly thought of the 50 Shades of Grey books by E.L. James! Oh and these songs also remind me A LOT of my other favorite series This Man and Beneath This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas (very similar to 50 Shades but honestly I loved it a little bit more!!) Enjoy!!!

  1. Closer by Nine Inch Nails (first time Christian was introduced this song INSTNATLY started in my head!!!!)
  2. Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon (need I say more! Plus this was in the book!)
  3. By the Way by Theory of a Deadman (ending of book one and the start of book two…this is absolutely perfect)
  4. Glitter in the Air by Pink (this to me is Ana)
  5. I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin (Christian all the way)
  6. Let Me Down Easy by Billy Currington (this actually came on my ipod right at the point in the second book when Christian got on his knees and acted as a sub..I broke down crying at that point btw!!)
  7. When I Look at You by Miley Cyrus (definitely fits both Ana and Christian)
  8. Bad Things by Jace Everett (again…need I say more!! This is the theme song to my fav show True Blood…yum!)
  9. Make You Feel My Love by Adele (this just fits Ana to me in so many ways)
  10. Pain by Three Days Grace (Christian Grey all the way!)
  11. Halo by Beyonce (again this I such a beautiful song and it’s very fitting from Christians pov)
  12. Sunshine by Steve Azar
  13. Demons by Imagine Dragons (ohhh poor, poor Christian)
  14. Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson (no explanation needed!)
  15. All I Need by Within Temptation
  16. Come Wake Me Up by Rascal Flatts (this to me describes both Ana and Christian when they were apart)
  17. Addicted To Love by Florence and The Machine (perfection!)
  18. Never Let Me Go by Florence and The Machine (no matter what I’m reading this song gives me head to toes goosebumps)
  19. Broken by Seether and Amy Lee
  20. Running Up That Hill by Placebo (red room of pain song…end of!)
  21. Scream by Usher (oh but yes!!!!)
  22. Come Home by One Republic and Sarah Bareilles

No comments:

Post a Comment