Sunday, January 22, 2012

CVS = 75% off Make Up and Nail Polish!

Hey ya'll! So I went to CVS today to go pick up my prescription and I decided to browse the make up section, surprise surprise :) Well they still had a lot of items 50% - 75% off. Here are a few things that I picked up! Only spent about $9 and some change with a saving of over $24! That's what I'm talking about!

 From left to right: Spoiled (new wet and wild colors): Bite Me; Sally Hanson: Purple Pulse; Milani: Ms Milani




                                 From let to right: Milani - Raspberry Fusion; Milani - Pink Lady




                                                    Milani Glitzy Glamor Lipgloss - First Class


So thee ya go, all my wonderful things I got at CVS for such a good deal! I know not all CVS stores are having the same sale or have different items on sale but go check it out anyways. I have been in 4 different CVS stores and have found different things on clearance in each store. Hope you enjoyed!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get any of the polish when I went but they look great! I should probably go back and get some if they have any left :) I just did a post on my haul hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice I love a good deal! I subbed, found you on glamazon! :)

    XO/LB
    http://laurenslodown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete