Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day Two!


Day Two:

So my second day of working out and eating right is going good so far. I went to the gym this morning and I did the treadmill for 35 minutes at an almost 8% incline and a speed of 3.5 mph. Now one might think that will give you a work out…well yes it does, I sweated my ass off BUT I only burned 244 calories. REALLY?!?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!?! I do the elliptical for 35 min at a 5-6 mph pace and I burn almost 500 calories…kind of felt like a letdown.

BUT I want to switch between doing the elliptical and the treadmill because I honestly can tell that different muscles are being used for each machine. I will tell you this, I sweat my ass off today on that treadmill, more than I ever do on the elliptical…weird!!! I want to work arms, legs and abs out but that will be probably on the weekend or I may find a video I can do at home in the evening that will cover those aspects. Why don’t I just work arms, legs and abs at the gym you ask…well it’s because nasty sweaty STINKY men hoard the weight lifting machines and they don’t clean their equipment off after using it (which you’re SUPPOSE to do at my gym!!). So yeah I don’t usually do the other equipment.

If anyone has a great, not too long video that covers abs and possibly arms that I can do at home PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

As far as food intake I’m staying right on track; breakfast this morning was a yummy Smart Ones: Pancakes and Turkey sausage. It’s very filling and tastes OHHHH so yummy!

Okay so that’s it for today. Again please let me know of any videos that you recommend for abs and arms. I don’t want some 45 minute to a 1 hour video just something I can do each night at home to make sure I’m getting in my abs and arms!

Quote of the Day:

SWEAT LIKE A PIG TO LOOK LIKE A FOX! HOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment