Sunday, October 28, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Swatches

Hey y'all! So since I'm slowly becoming addicted to these Infallible eyeshadows I figured I'd go ahead and swatch the ones that I have. Any questions just ask and if you're interested in a tutorial I can do that too!! Thanks for reading :)

These two swatches are the Limited Edition Infallible shadows from L'Oreal's diamond collection I believe. On the left is Blinged and Brilliant; On the right is Primped and Precious. I grabbed the last two of these colors in the display but I've heard they are hard to find and not a lot of places are carrying them. So if you find them you're lucky!!!


These swatches are from the Infallible permanent line. The colors are from left to right. Golden Sage, Continuous Cocoa, Gold Imperial, Infinite Sky and Amber Rush.

The Verdict on these shadows:
  • Very pigmented
  • Long wearing (with and without primer)
  • Soft and easy to blend
  • You can wear the shadows lightly on the lid or you can build the color up and get a great effect.
  • There are a wide range of colors, so if you are more of the neutral person there's colors for you! If you like brighter colors, they've got those too!!
  • I LOVE these shadows so much and you can wear them so many different ways!


No comments:

Post a Comment