Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint

I have been raving about these new eyeshadow paints from Rimmel for a few weeks now so I thought I'd share my opinion and swatches. I didn't give these the credit they deserved when I first bought them. I kept the receipt because honestly, I knew I'd be returning them in a few days. Oh how wrong I was!! I have worn these eyeshadow paints with and without primer and they worked beautifully both ways. They are super pigmented and last all day with no creasing. I have issues with shadows, especially creamy ones, creasing on me and these did not. I even wore these during my intense 25 minute workout and they didn't budge! I was seriously impressed! See below for swatches.


The Verdict:
 I love these!!! They are super creamy and pigmented and they are beautiful on their own or under an eyeshadow. Either way, they last all day and don't crease. These definitely get an A+ in my book!

There are 8 colors total but I only picked up 6 of them. The two I did not get where a frosty white color and a gold color. These are very inexpensive, running about $5 or $6 dollars each but watch for sales because a lot of times Rimmel is buy one get one 50% off at the drugstore.


 Swatches:
Starting Top to Bottom: Manganese Purple, Rich Russet,Pomegranate, Pink, Slate Grey and Chestnut Taupe.

 If you've tried any of these let me know how you like them!!

                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment